Saturday 21 February 2015

Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator

This is Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator its four years old know. It came with four minifigures there names are Darth Maul , princess padma ,Qui Qaun Qin and captain Panaka. this spaceship is in the first Star Wars movie the Phantom Menace.

It has a cot pit. It has a shoot that releases two little black droids, who go and spy on princess Padma. It took me two hours to make this and it was a very good build Darth Maul has a really cool motor bike in the spaceship there are two missiles at each side of the Infiltrator. I give this a 7 out of 10 for little kids, because its very big and hard to hold and takes ages to build . For teenagers, I give this a 9 because it looks cool but I wish it came with a minifugure of Obi One Kanobie, so I'm not going to give it ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment