Monday 18 April 2011

Yoda Lego Minifigure

This is my Yoda Lego minifigure .  You can get him in a Droid Tank Lego kit.  I got him for Christmas.  I know you can get him from Ebay sellers.. His legs don't move like other, taller minifigures. It's the same with Little Anakin, Jawas and ewoks.

Yoda has rubber ears, unlike other Lego minifigures.  This makes him unique. He comes with a green lightsaber.
Yoda is my favourite Star Wars character. He is small but he is a powerful Jedi Master.  We first meet him when he tests Anakin in Episode I: The Phantom Menace. In The Empire Strikes Back we see Yoda try to train Luke Skywalker.  He tells him to concentrate and trust the force.  This is a great Lego minifigure to have because you can play different types of games with Yoda, from Star Wars in Anakin times and in Luke times.

No comments:

Post a Comment